5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Virpazar and nearby Skadar Lake make an ideal day tour from Podgorica, but organizing transportation to explore independently takes up valuable sightseeing time. On this tour, spin through the pretty countryside by private air-conditioned vehicle, and visit both sites in a day with round-trip transport from your Podgorica accommodation included. Delve into Virpazar’s medieval history with your guide, and admire sweeping views over the beautiful Lake Skadar National Park.
- Explore Virpazar and Skadar Lake with ease in a day from Podgorica
- Your guide shares insight into Virpazar’s rich medieval history
- Panoramic views over the Lake Skadar National Park
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Podgorica hotel
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking driver/guide
National Park Skadar Lake ticket - 4EUR per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming is an option, but you might need a swimsuit and sunscreen while you are on board.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine tour - Pavlova Strana - river Crnojevica and boat cruising (NP Skadar Lake)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine tour - Pavlova Strana - river Crnojevica and boat cruising (NP Skadar Lake)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine tour - Pavlova Strana - river Crnojevica and boat cruising (NP Skadar Lake)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine tour - Pavlova Strana - river Crnojevica and boat cruising (NP Skadar Lake)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45486P23
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine tour - Pavlova Strana - river Crnojevica and boat cruising (NP Skadar Lake)
6 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaNature and Wildlife - KotorWater Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikWater Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - TiranaWater Tours - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory